- 1st level support for customer raised incident tickets for all support units within TSMY based on documented working instructions
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote incident management lifecycle activities across the whole of TSMY and take responsibility for the effective functioning of the Incident Management processes across all support areas
- Actively manage the monitoring of alerts and events, and the resolution of tickets.
- Ensure that any service breach is suitably recorded and described before it is closed
- Liaison with all problem resolution groups to ensure swift resolution of problems within SLA targets
- Ensure regular reporting on key service performance and quality metrics (in relation to incident, problem and situation management)
- Learn and develop to stay abreast of current/upcoming IT technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with global service line both regionally and globally and various customer and customer segment representatives.
- Experience in the management of Incident tickets using ITIL compliant tools