- Choose output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.).
- Control & supervise process,work,material,monitoring, manufacture and etc.
- To perform check on inputs and outputs to ensure compliance to quality standards required
- To ensure all quality records CCP at factory are properly field and maintained
- To perform any other duties assisned by immediate superior from time to time
- To monitor and inspect production line
- To carry necessary QC initiatibe and impiementation in order to maintain and improve quality standards of products
- To monitor the hygiene & cleanliness of the production area
- To perform and compile Daily Qc Reports
- Famillar with food manufacturing proceed & safety systems (HACCP,GMP,HALAL and etc)
- Able working days is 6days per week
- time working 7.30am-5.00pm
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role.
- A sharp eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Further qualifications will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave