· To perform scheduled maintenance works.
· Analyse and resolve moderately complex hardware / application integration problems faced by clients in timely manner.
· Communicate issues clearly and timely to immediate superior.
· Able to perform troubleshooting, failure evaluation, preventive maintenance or retrofit of hardware parts when required.
· Must be prepared to work for extended periods at site.
· Minimum; Certificate in Electrical & Electronics (fresh grads are encouraged to apply).
· Basic computer knowledge (Networking, Windows, World & Excel).
· Understands construction and electrical drawings.
· Oral and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Possess valid driving licence and own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities