· To install, implement, and support of IT Server and Network Infrastructure such as: IBM Server, MS Window Server, Printer, Network (LAN/WAN) peripherals, and other.
· To install, implement, test and commission the products and system based on the defined project and customer requirements.
· To provide post-project customer support and system maintenance service.
· To support any tasks that management deem necessary to complete the job.
· To provide training to end users.
· Advanced Diploma and above in computer science or relevant discipline.
· At least 2 years working experience in system support and related field.
· Preferably with hands-on skill on installation, troubleshooting and servicing of PC and IT equipment.
· MYSQL Database skill is an added advantage.
· Strong analytical skill and willing to accept new challenges.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Oral and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Demonstrate capabilities in meeting strict completion deadline.
· Possess own transport.
· Must be prepared to work for extended periods at customer sites (local and abroad).
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities