Interior Designer / Project Designer
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing at least a professional certificate, Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD, InteriCAD or relavant 3D softwares.
- Required language(s): English & Mandarin (Compulsory), Bahasa Malaysia
- Full time position(s) available
- Good attitude and willing to learn.
- Able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary: Min RM3,000 and above, commission subject to the performance
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Jobs & Responsibility
- Provide design directions and guidance on the design concepts, detailing and material selection
- Developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about projects.
- Good time management in completing task
- Determine and understand client’s goals and requirements
- Involve in site measurement, to monitor and follow up on progress of work at site
- To work closely with all parties involved in the project (Supplier, Contractor & Client)
- EPF & SOCSO included
- Annual Leave
- Medical coverage
- Company Activities
- Many more benefits
This above is just a guideline regarding the position. Please contact Ivonne/Choi Yin 017-739 3731 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.