- Manage Project sales activities to M&E/ELV Contractor and System Integrator.
- Promote TOA product to Consultants, Main-Con, Developers and End-users.
- Promote product/solution aggressively to customer to achieve required sales target.
- Follow up on sales enquiries, sales prospects and collection from customer.
- Maintain goods services level and rapport with existing client and built up relationship with new networks.
- Collect and analyse market & competitor’s information and feed back to management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration, Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 2 Year of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must have initiative, responsible, meticulous and possess a good interpersonal attitude.
- Candidate with back ground or experience from ELV/Audio Visual /Public Address industries would be an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and able to start work in short notice will be an added advantage.
- Preferred male candidate with age below 45.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?