- Overall new warehouse inventory management and operation control from the warehouse to the factory.
- Manage the layout and set-up of the new warehouse.
- Managing and checking all inventory records and make evaluation reports, stock take.
- Set & allocate targets for the staffs.
- Organize staffs training for the movement of goods.
- Issue DI & follow-up status of delivery from new warehouse to the factory.
- Coordinate & negotiate with the transporters for despatch of goods.
- Strong leadership, motivational and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of safety and legal procedures for handling and receiving goods.
- Ability to manage time and resolve crisi, problem solving & communication skills.
- Able to analyze data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft is essential.
- Knowledge of LMW rules & regulations.
- At least 4 years experience of Material Control in Purchasing & Manufacturing material store and supply.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?