- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with freight forwarder, courier company & transporter.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Maintain process shipments in good order.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints related with shipment, delivery and pickup.
- Assisting sales team in container booking and transport arrangement.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Good record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excel in export arrangement in handling K2, BL & form related to Matrade.
- Exemplary analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Able to work independently and multi-tasking
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical claim
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Performance bonus