- Candidates will be posted in the area of Compensation & Benefits (Payroll).
- To handle full set of payroll and benefits processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing reconciliation and others in an efficient and timely manner.
- To liaise with the relevant Statutory Bodies, e.g. EPF and Perkeso, in regards to HR matters.
- Responsible for monthly statutory submission to statutory board.
- To prepare payroll, headcount and other reports in a timely manner.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duty assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Candidates with Performance Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field will have better advantage
- Preferably proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Possess the "Right Positive Attitude" and has the willingness to learn.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia and ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Able to work under pressure and provide solutions upon analyzing to any given situation within the job scope
- Able to multi task, work independently and a team player
- Possess pleasant personality with a positive attitude towards challenges and self development
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours