A Pre-Sales Delivery Lead not only serves as the project support manager/lead who creates, plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within the project budget with the addition of being the technology pre-sales consultant & delivery lead having a major in one of the subject matter outlined above. Balancing between being a task / functional manager with resources / people manager for different projects and post implementation maintenance. This includes acquiring the necessary resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
On the System analysis involving RDBMS, the DBA role is an advantage to manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
Minimum Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum six (6) years’ experience in an IT operations environment with technical experience in distributed technologies , systems development, and/or networking. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Preferred Qualifications (Server OR MPS & or BYOD Mobility major):
- Prior experience in a pre-sales role preferred.
- Prior experience selling, servicing or managing Server, printer fleets or BYOD Mobility Solution is preferred.
- Preferably Two (2) years’ experience in the above.
- Minimum two (2) product qualification or certification for pre-sales and deployment configuration engineering.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Server OR MPS & / BYOD Mobility infrastructure planning, design, and implementation.
- Minimum one (1) year in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in coordinating projects.
- Advantage if has strong SQL Server Database Administration experience.
- Advantage if has experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems.
- Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Team work
- Goal orientation
- Customer Relations
- Cost Control
- Risk Assessment