Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree of Building Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in Industrial Factory Construction
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Malay, Mandarin and fluency in Japanese will be an advantage
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and result orientated
- Possess owned transport and driving license
- Willing to travel or relocated
- Responsible for coordination and proactive management on site including site progress, sub-contractors performance and site organization.
- Review, evaluate and monitoring the contractors plans and physical progress to ensure its completion.
- Supervise and check the site work according to drawing, specification and schedule.
- Liaise with Consultant and Client whenever inspection and installation issues arise.
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Liaise with contractors or subcontractors regarding improvement of the project
- Material delivery projection and wastage control.
- Preparation of documents and monthly report for SITE works.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site