- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary (SPM at least 5 credits) / STPM / Pre-U / Bachelor's degree and above.
- Required Language (s) : Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in Sales & Marketing or similar role.
- Must possess own transport
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis software
- Fluent in communication and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Work experience in financial institutions is an added advantage.
- Full-time position (s) available.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Client Relationships
- People Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Marketing techniques
- Access media advertising services
Perks And Benefits :
- Salary + Allowances
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?