Derive Business Strategy and Objective
- Contribute to development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, distribution and strategies.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with customers.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organisation.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients and ensure high quality customer service being delivered.
- Identify customer needs and opportunities by analysing sales gap & develop strategy to minimize or close gap.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Familiar with outlet’s sales operation in terms of SOP, merchandising and ordering process.
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as through knowledge of client business.
Leadership (Manage, oversee, guidance, coaching, motivation etc)
- Monitor business to adhere the company's business strategy.
Derive and implement business process
- Leading & Ensure all NPL Listed on timely basis.
- Meeting company Account Receivable objective by maintaining healthy aging level.
Enhance sales activities to ensure cost and process efficiency
- Manage trade budget, A&P, trading term discussion within budget allocated.
- Ensure trade return rate within company’s objective, good market hygiene in the trade with FIFO practices.
- Maximizing ROI by evaluating incremental of sales and trade investment of each position monthly basis.
Obtain and alert with competitive knowledge on Market trend, movement and practise
- Keep abreast with latest market trends and development, with sound knowledge of competitors' activities
- Bachelor degree in business development or other related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in key account management or similar area of multi-national companies, preferably in FMCG
- Analytical, business acumen, negotiation, customer-oriented, presentation, result-driven
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Good command in English both spoken and written
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Fitness membership