- Carry out project planning, Scheduling, cost control, good documentation system and project management Participate at the Management
- Review to determine the (Quality, Health & Safety) Integrated Management System's continuing adequacy, suitability and effectiveness in satisfying the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 Standard & OHSAS 18001: 1999 Specifications and, (Quality, Health & Safety) Policy and Objectives.
- Responsible to participate in the contract review to evaluate company's capability to fulfill contract / order requirements that include involvement in the tender clarification meeting with the prospective client.
- Ensure that all aspects met the government regulations and standards, including safety of works, inspections and testing of equipment and machinery, training needs of staff. Control and Monitor Work progress and Ensure Work Quality
- Oversee the effective management of project activities to assure timely delivery and low wastage.
- Overall planning and controlling of the cost of project execution
- Manage and lead a group of engineers
- Overall coordination of the work progress of large and complex project
- Coordination with other departments on issues affecting project works.
- Liaise with government/Statutory Authorities, consultants, clients, suppliers etc
- Provide Timely Project Progress reporting to management.
- Attending Project Execution Meetings
- Responsible for application for the required consent / permits from the relevant statutory board or regulatory body — e.g. Port Singapore Authority (PSA), Ministry of Manpower
- Detect Project problems and ensure effective corrective measures are executed
- Other Ad-hoc duties required to carry out
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills/people management skills, good communication skills and negotiation skills and possess strong leadership qualities
- Efficient, Good Analytical Skills and Able to work independently.
- Masters/Degree in Civil & Engineering or equivalent, recognized universities under the BCA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Civil Works, Construction -Related.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project, Primavera and AutoCad
- Able to work and willing to travel
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice