- This position assists Country HSE Manager on the driving, implementation and maintaining of Health, Safety and Environment management system.
- Assist in the implementing and reviewing of Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018, OSHA, and DOSH) and Intertek HSE Policy in the workplace.
- Promote positive HSE culture in the workplace
- Provide technical advice and support to both internal and external parties on HSE issue.
- Formulate and conduct HSE Training / refresher
- Develop policies / procedures such as Safe Operating Procedures, SWP, HSE manual in the workplace.
- Identify, assess and control risk in the workplace and implementing workplace risk management programme.
- Perform internal / external safety audit and inspection.
- Prepare audit/inspection report and follow up with closure.
- Assist in the investigation of laboratory / client site incident, root cause analysis and recommend CAPA
- Conduct workplace monitoring program, safety promotion programme, medical examination and other safety related activities.
- Work as secretary for the workplace safety committee and conduct routine safety meeting with both management and employees.
- Prepare and review company Emergency Response Plan.
- Prepare, upkeep & update HSE documentation.
- Ensure all safety equipment is maintained and in compliance.
- Liaise and coordinate with local authorities such as DOSH, JAS, BOMBA, NIOSH etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Science, Engineering, Occupational Safety, Environment or its equivalent
- Valid DOSH Green book holder will be an advantage
- At least 2 years HSE working experience with knowledge of local statutory requirements & HSE standard is preferred.
- Experience in laboratory, manufacturing or Oil & Gas industry will be an advantage
- A self-driven and meticulous individual who has the strong ability to multi-task
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive
- Possess good interpersonal skills with sound written and oral communication skills
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
- Ability to promote an open and informal communication environment that aims at growing mutual trust and teamwork
- Nearby public transport, LRT Kelana Jaya Line
- Friendly work environment
- Medical Insurance