- Execute financial and operational audits, revalidate prior issues, due diligence, and ad-hoc assignments and report audit findings and results to management.
- Evaluate and assess the design and effectiveness of processes which are in-scope, and assess compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify value-added recommendations and communicate them verbally and through reports to management on a timely basis.
- Prepare and document audit working papers and reports which are of high quality.
- Possess Degree/Professional qualification in Accounting and Audit.
- Applicants should have at least 3-5 years of internal/external audit experience.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Have good communication skills –verbal and written.
- Have a strong command of English; preferably multilingual.
- Self-starter, organized, meticulous, and attentive to details.
- Team player and enjoy working with people.
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel occasionally for work.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online and to include in your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, expected salary, contact details and a passport-sized photograph (n.r) to :
The Human Resources Department
Atlan Holdings Berhad
17th Floor, Menara Atlan
161B Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur