- Review company management accounts, prepare consolidated company financial statement and reporting package for companies partner on monthly, quarterly &anual basic.
- Assist Directors & Partners on Ad-hoc projects and feasibility studies for potential development projects.
- Prepares cash flow projection for financing purpose and annual budget cum financial analyst for board or management meeting.
- Prepare costing, budgeting, and planning for the company as a whole as well as respective business units/departments. Liaise with external auditors, company secretary,tax consultant to ensure timely financial reporting and statutory compliance meet.
- Liaise with bankers on annual reviews for finance facilities of the company.
- Work closely with all Head of Department on all operations matter.
- Provide training and give guidance to accounts staff to improve workflow.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Efficient, organized with good analytical skills. Strong communications and presentations skills.