- Manage on-site construction works, materials and document management.
- Support the project team in planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the civil & structural works.
- Ensure prepare & compile project related report.
- Ensure that on-site construction works are carried out according to local regulations and requirements.
- Assist in overseeing engineering deliverables and multidisciplinary works to meet project quality requirements.
- Liaise with clients and local authorities for project related matters and requirements.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical and electrical.
- Prepare civil and structural designs and contract specifications. Internal inspection management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of Reinforce Concrete/ Precast Concrete experience in the construction industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.