- Responsible in design, coordination and preparation of specification, submission and supervision of civil and structural works for industrial and process-related development projects.
- Ensure that works are executed and planned according to schedule.
- Manage groups of subcontractors and prepare site progress report and the necessary project documentation that may include method statement.
- Validation (certification) of progress claim Ensure prompt preparation and submission of progress claim including claim for variation and, if required provide justification of the claims.
- Prepare and submit report to Project Manager on work progress status on a regular basis.
- Any Ad hoc assignments by superior.
- At least Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Proven experienced in M&E works.
- Experience in building / construction industry a plus.