- To drive to any destination requested by the Director and his family members.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained in good conditions, wash & clean both inside & outside.
- Punctual in attendance and strictly maintain timing schedule.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and best route to take.
- Responsible for safety of passengers and vehicles, follows and comply with all road and traffic rules.
- Any assignment as assisgn by management or Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPMTO" Level, any field.
- Proven of working experience being a Company or personal driver.
- Responsible, physically fit with good working attitude.
- Possess valid driving license with clean driving record.
- Able to come to work early / stay back should something crop up last minute.
- Willing to work overtimes, weekends, public holidays and when required.