- Develop and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network.
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
- Analyse network performance and find ways of improvement.
- Arrange and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work.
- Conduct regular data backups to protect the organization's information.
- Offer technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions.
- Proven work experience as network technician or relevant position.
- Excellent diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture