It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
We are representing our client who is the largest Brand Activation Agency in Malaysia.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical Benefits
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Lead development of our mobile apps
- Collaborate with team to build groundbreaking applications and rapidly iterate features for our existing platform
- Participate in all aspects of the agile development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, maintenance and support
- Write code at every level – from the UI, to the back¬end services, to the databases and tools
- Document your work and provide peer feedback
- 2+ years of industry experience doing Full Stack software development
- Expert- level mobile platform development (Android/iOS/Hybrid)
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design
- Well versed in Agile processes
- Demonstrated ability to deliver web-based services that meet business requirements
- Has shipped mobile apps using cross-platform tool or native
- Proficient with MSSQL or any related databases
- Experience with Azure cloud computing platform
- Smart, energetics and gets things done - you have a can-do attitude for anything from server setup and build maintenance through to QA and feature delivery