- Preparation of accounts/financial report.
- Processing invoices & expense forms.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Processing transactions and updating ledgers, budgets, etc. by using SQL systems.
- Providing administrative support to the team like filling and data entry.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Strong talent with audit experience is encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Result-driven with strong follow up and follow through.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Unit 9,10,11 Residensi Park Bukit Jalil, Persiaran Bukit Jalil, 57000 Bandar Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps