- Working with sales/purchase ledger.
- Managing petty cash.
- Preparation of accounts/financial report.
- Writing and handling cheques.
- Reconciliation of financial accounts.
- Processing invoices & expense forms.
- Processing transactions and updating ledgers, budgets, etc. by using SQL systems.
- Providing administrative support to the team like filling and data entry.
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Strong talents with minimum 1 - 2 years working experiences with high ability to execute works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Result-driven with strong follow up and follow through.
- Fresh graduates with strong leadership skill are encouraged to apply.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?