- Maintain and handle financial and accounting functions that include full set of account and prepare various financial/accounting reports, budgeting, cash flow management and SST filling etc.
- Assist to ensure proper controls with regards to General Ledger, Accounts Payables & Receivables etc.
- Assist to maintain in cost accounting, internal control and accounting systems implementation.
- Assist to liaise with bankers, lawyers, external auditors and tax agents in ensuring compliance in all matters relating to bank facilities, audits, taxation and statutory requirements etc.
- Perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the management.