- Responsible for client relations, resources planning, staffs development, all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, materials, equipment and machinery, reporting, logistic planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Operation Department.
- Responsible to ensure client satisfaction by meeting deadlines and reducing cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
- To assist Operation Manager in controlling and utilizing manpower effectively through planning, organizing and scheduling to maximize operations and administrations within budget. Monitor and control cost in order to maximize profit successfully for all current projects.
- To assist Operation Manager in analyzing and resolving project issues at site in timely and accurate manner. Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- To prepare, maintains complete and up-to-date records and prepare relevant reports and analysis for management.
- To assist HRD Department in recruitment and placement of required staff; delegation of tasks and accountabilities.
- Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates.
- To manage and coordinate preparing of contingency plan to ensure no shortage of labor supply.
- To coordinate, monitor and manage all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, equipment and machinery and to monitor logistic planning and stock control of cleaning chemicals, thus ensuring all chemical dilution and SDS are properly follow by subordinates.
- To ensure timely order & delivery of stock from various suppliers, timely servicing of machinery & equipment and to source for the most efficient machine, good quality chemical and toiletries that suit to our operation.
- To conduct random inspection at all buildings physically ensure services are conducted as per schedules, to discuss & resolute measures to improve the services conducted periodically thu improving relationship with client.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by meeting due dates and reducing the cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?