- Responsible for client relations, resources planning, staffs development, all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals,materials, equipment and machinery, reporting, logistic planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Operation Department.
- Responsible to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Responsible to review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
- Responsible to ensure client satisfaction by meeting deadlines and reducing cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
- To assist Head of Department in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Implement and manage operational plans, manage & motivate subordinates to achieve the objectives of the Operation Department, which will be in line with the objective of the Company.
- To control and utilize manpower effectively through planning, organizing and scheduling to maximize operations and administrations within budget. Monitor and control cost in order to maximize profit successfully for all current projects.
- To analyze and resolve project issues at site in timely and accurate manner. Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- To prepare, maintains complete and up-to-date records and prepare relevant reports and analysis for management.
- To assist HRD Department in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of operation organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities.
- Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates.
- To manage and coordinate preparing of contingency plan to ensure no shortage of labor supply.
- To organize and coordinate, monitor and manage all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, equipment and machinery and to monitor logistic planning and stock control of cleaning chemicals, thus ensuring all chemical dilution and SDS are properly follow by subordinates.
- To ensure timely order & delivery of stock from various suppliers, timely servicing of machinery & equipment and to source for the most efficient machine, good quality chemical and toiletries that suit to our operation.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by meeting due dates and reducing the cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
- To conduct random inspection at all buildings physically ensure services are conducted as per schedules, to discuss & resolute measures to improve the services conducted periodically thus improving relationship with client.
- To promote Safety and Health within the team and raise awareness amongst all service crew of appropriate Safety and Health Regulations.
- Adhere and comply with company ISO 9001 processes and ensure all activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment act and equality laws.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities