- Oversee and monitoring of Scada system to make sure efficiently and effectively in site operational of solar.
- Provide technical support on IT equipment eg: PC’s note book, printer, peripherals and networking.
- Perform hardware and software installation, setup, configuration, security patches, asset management, asset audit, helpdesk, antivirus and day to day maintenance.
- Diagnose and solve hardware & software problems.
- Maintaining inventory of hardware equipment and software inventory.
- Maintain and comply with software licensing.
- Maintaining the data security and confidentiality over the issuance and maintenance of authorized user accounts and password (e.g: domain account, local account, helpdesk ID, Email and etc).
- Data security, privacy and access controls on files, folders and share folder.
- Positive, communicative and customer-oriented attitude.
- Got sense of urgency and capable to handle tense situation.
- Standby and support after office hour, weekend and public holiday if required.
- Knowledge of Scada System is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operation System preferably Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Proficient in MS Excel Power Pivot, Excel Power Query and Excel Power BI.
- To identify and provide daily IT support in troubleshooting of PCs. printers, software related issues and networking matters.
- To perform new implementation and maintenance support to clients.
- To provide a friendly and helpful IT Support helpline
- To carry out other duty and responsibility which assigned by the company from time to time.
- To constantly look into the improvement of workflow, work efficiency, technical quality and innovation
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
Work Location in Section 31, Kota Kemuning Shah Alam
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
NO. 12, JALAN SEPADU B25/25, TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN AXIS, SEKSYEN 25, 40400 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
Click to view the location on Google maps