- Assist the Project Manager in the planning, implementation, monitoring, control and delivery of projects.
- Liaise with consultants on planning, design, obtaining approval for projects.
- Tracking and reporting on status of approvals concerning projects.
- During implementation of projects, monitor schedules, quality matters and the administration of construction contracts including matters on certification of work done.
- Organize and conduct timely procurement and tender exercises for projects.
- Maintain and upkeep records and documents pertaining to authority approvals and contracts.
- Other duties such as preparation of feasibility studies for projects, lead and supervise subordinate staff, and carrying out other tasks as instructed by the Project Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Construction, Architecture or related field.
- Required skill(s): project management, MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia,Mandarin, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Architecture/Interior Design/ Construction Management or equivalent. Full-Time position(s) available
- Possess project management, time management and leadership skills Understand all aspects of the project and technical building requirements
- Able to establish string working relationships with a wide range of people
- Well-organised and capable of meeting deadlines