1. Responsible for the operations of the company which include management of the company's budgets, financial reports, daily operations and the problems faced by the company.
2. Responsible for finding and opening new business opportunities so that the company's products are gaining market share and helping the company become the sole producer in a competitive market.
3. Responsible for developing and controlling quality production to enhance production and improve service quality.
4. Conduct research and product market research on company activities in building effective and professional organizations in order to achieve company objectives.
5. Responsible for providing advice and guidance to local staff in achieving company objectives and enhancing their skills to develop existing skills.
6. Responsible for developing and coordinating international marketing, promotion and consulting company activities and ensuring effective group strategy.
7. Responsible for improving the management of the company to maintain the quality of service to its customers and to work closely with it to identify customer needs and develop strategies to enhance the new market for the services offered.
8. Being in close contact with suppliers of companies located in Russia especially in Russian makes it difficult for local staff to deal with.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance