Calling all Actuarial Science, Finance, Accounting, Statistic, and Economic majors as these are the type of business majors we target for recruitment. We have great success stories with these specific business majors. Training, Development, and Tests will be provided. Opportunity to learning new things and perform Underwriting (Credit Decisions) based on USA borrowers qualification. No local credit decision is required as clients originate from USA. Career advancement for the right candidate.
Essential Duties of the Position
- Run or re-run DU/DO/LP as necessary to complete underwriting review.
- Perform analysis on Income and Expenses for qualification.
- The Underwriting checklist must be completed and in every file reviewed.
- The Underwriting Log must be accurate and updated throughout the day to reflect the current disposition and decision date.
- The Client's/Company's operating system must be utilized at all times to communicate and generate all underwriting decisions.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA with an undergraduate degree holder.
- Solid Time Management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Attention to details is must with excellent follow through of task assigned.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonuses (Monthly, Annual, and Red Envelopes) upon confirmation of employment
- Nearby public transport (walking distance to LRT Kerinchi)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave upon confirmation
- Personal development opportunities
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,400.00 to RM3,100.00 /month