- To monitor merchant sales performance
- To identify and develop new account.
- To create and build up good relationship between organization and merchant to create loyalty business partner.
- To handle merchant / customer complain and feedback to management for operation improvement.
- To gather market information such as competitor activities and customer behavior.
- To conduct training to merchant.
- To handle & follow up merchant’s complaints & feedback.
- To ensure sufficient form and POP at merchant as well as ensuring maximum market exposure.
Negotiate with merchant in order to get best solution which benefit both company and merchant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin / Japanese will be an added advantage
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Preferably candidates specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities