- Responsible for overall Contact Centre Department (CCD) operations including OMNI channel in HQ and Regional Offices for planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring and analysis for continual improvement.
- Lead CCD to achieved standards in accordance to the company vision, mission and direction.
- Plan, propose, implement, & coordinate on system development and enhancement.
- Build good relationship between the Departments and others company’s Business Partner.
- Ensure the overall operations are in compliance with internal policy and guideline as well as BNM requirements.
- Manage, review and take corrective action as per PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Action).
- Streamline work procedures to achieve work efficiency.
- Provide 2nd level support to staff for complicated enquiries and complaints.
- Provide system enhancement support, design and testing for system development
- Train and supervise subordinate in multitasking operations and flexible working hours/days.
- Report on the CCD operations performance and improvement strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related disciplined.
- Min 8 years direct experience in managing Call Centre operation.
- Well expose in managing Call Centre & Customer Service Operations knowledge.
- Able working tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Able to absorb information and skill easily while maintaining a good relationship with peoples at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and independent in making decision.
- Willing to explore to different operation enhancement.
- Leadership characteristic and good team player.
- Strong analytical skill and able to work under pressure.
Assistant Manager of Organisational Policy & Procedure
Merchant Service Executive - Objective Finance (Kuching)
AM / Manager – Merchant Acquiring Support