- Oversee and monitoring of Scada system to make sure efficiently and effectively in site operational of solar.
- Provide technical support on IT equipment eg: PC’s note book, printer, peripherals and networking.
- Perform hardware and software installation, setup, configuration, security patches, asset management, asset audit, helpdesk, antivirus and day to day maintenance.
- Diagnose and solve hardware & software problems.
- Maintaining inventory of hardware equipment and software inventory.
- Maintain and comply with software licensing.
- Maintaining the data security and confidentiality over the issuance and maintenance of
- authorized user accounts and password (e.g: domain account, local account, helpdesk ID, Email and etc).
- Data security, privacy and access controls on files, folders and share folder.
- Positive, communicative and customer-oriented attitude.
- Got sense of urgency and capable to handle tense situation.
- Standby and support after office hour, weekend and public holiday if required.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. IT programming or other related discipline.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess site experience and knowledge in project management.
- Knowledge of Scada System is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operation System preferably Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Proficient in MS Excel Power Pivot, Excel Power Query and Excel Power BI.
- Office location in Section 22, Shah Alam and required to travel to site project within Malaysia or overseas.
- Possess own transport & willing to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to apply and email to email@example.com ~ your updated resume, copy of certificates, photo and also include your expected salary and availability to start work.