- Develop and implement the Safety & Health Management system.
- Monitor and ensure the company's conformance with applicable legislation requirement of DOSH, Bomba, DOE, ETC.
- Responsible to lead the Safety & Health comittee meeting.
- Liaise with government agencies, DOSH, Bomba, Municipal Council.
- Responsible conduct accident investigation and identify the root cause and advise the corrective and preventive actions.
- Ability to handle waste management.
- Ensure all machines are properly registered and comply with requirements.
- To conduct Safety & Health inspection at every department ensuring all the department is comply with Safety & Health Acts and regulation.
- Prepare quarterly and annual safety report for management review and relevant authorities.
- Other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Posess valid green book and registered as certified Safety & Health Officer from Dosh Department.
- Familiar with Malaysia HSE Legal Requirements such as OSHA 1994 Act, Factories and Machinery Act with requlations and Environment Quality Act.
- Good knowledge and familiar with ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills and good attendance record.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave