- Have own style and positioning, to cook well, smell and taste the taste of dishes and has its own recipes. To lower guidance and to the proper use of kitchen equipment and simple maintenance. Able to prepare a range of Tandoor/India dishes using the traditional techniques, herbs and spices.
- Provide consistent quality of food and service to Internal and External customers, by adhering to and enforcing all New World Hotels Standards of excellence; training and guidance of trainees and attendants.
- Execute all assigned tasks as directed and delegated from his/her Supervisors.
Enliven the spirit to serve basics and conduct professionally at all times to appropriately represent New World Hotels.
- Follow and ensure compliance with recipes, cooking procedures and use records to ensure food is tasty, well presented, fresh, correct portioned and safe.
- When working on a food station or in direct contact with the guests, Hygiene, Smiling and Service Attitude have to be at the top level.
- Set up stations and prepare mise en place as instructed by Supervisor, following daily production charts according to business demands.
- Assist in orientation of kitchen trainees, student trainees, station attendants and cooks and assist them in their tasks.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days’ work week
- Opportunity to work worldwide
- 12 nights complimentary stay in New World Hotels worldwide per year
- Free Duty Meal
- Dental, Medical & Hospitalisation benefits
- 18 days public holidays per year
- Uniforms & shoes provided
- Clean wage with no service charge – High Basic
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?