- Control level of stock of food in house and what need to be ordered, receive perishable items according to standards, apply and follow F. I. F.O. and storage system as per guideline.
- Provide consistent quality of food and service to Internal and External customers, by adhering to and enforcing all New World Hotels Standards of excellence; training and guidance of trainees and attendants.
- Assist Chef De Cuisine in kitchen operations as necessary.
- Perform all duties of kitchen associates as required.
- Recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Maintain food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal (Health Department) regulations and FSMS Company standard.
- Support procedures for Food & Beverage portion and waste controls.
- Follow proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days’ work week
- Opportunity to work worldwide
- 12 nights complimentary stay in New World Hotels worldwide per year
- Free Duty Meal
- Dental, Medical & Hospitalisation benefits
- 18 days public holidays per year
- Uniforms & shoes provided
- Clean wage with no service charge – High Basic
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?