- To manages sales and marketing team in achieving department’s objective by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining the team member; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; implementing processes, policies and procedures.
- To manages day-to-day sales and marketing operations and tasks; online and offline based system.
- To executes all sales and marketing strategies in order to achieve the department’s operational objectives and required sales target;
- To sustains rapport with key accounts and all the agents by making good communication; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least four (4) years experiences in sales and marketing especially in the textile manufacturing and sales industry or five (5) years in other industry.
- Languages required : English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Have strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Self-motivated and good team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities