- Develop new customer, handle customer enquiry, prepare quotation, follow up closely on quotation submitted.
- Maintain company existing customer and build up strong relationship with customer.
- Work together with Sales Manager to achieve salas target set.
- Receive and process customer item to technical team for lab calibration & schedule on-site calibration job for technical team.
- Timely submmission of sales report and related key reporting.
- To monitor debtor account and initiate collection plan.
Remuneration Packages :
- Basic salary and attarctive sales commission for sales target hit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma/Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Engineering, preferably in Calibration instrument equipment.
- Sales-oriented person with negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, committed, ability to interact & team player.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- No work experience required, fresh graduate are encourage to apply. With wirking experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel and work in Puchong.
- 2 Full-time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?