Job Responsibility :
- Managing and implementing the company's safety policy.
- Promotes safety awareness among all employees.
- Ensures all plants and tools operate according to the client's safety regulations concerning health, welfare and first aid facilities.
- Preparation of project safety plans.
- Ensure clients safety training requirements are implemented when required by contract.
- Advises Project Manager on construction safety regulations, health and safety at work,codes of practice relevant to safety matters.
- Ensure compliance wioth regulatory body requirements i.e.DOSH, CIDB & DOE.
- Conduct safety audits, investigation reports on the cause of any accident or near miss and recommends means of prevention.
- Anticipates potential risk and hazards at site and recommends relevant safety procedures.
- Compilation of safety statistics and advise management on methods for improvement.
- Recommends improvements to the existing safety system.
- Identify, evaluate ,communicate and control risks to all staff.
- Look after safety at workshop activities.
Job Requirement :
- Degree / Diploma with more than 7 years experience in safety discipline.
- Below diploma with more than 10 years experience in safety discipline.
- Registered Safety Officer with DOSH.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?