1. Maintain and administer networks, computer hardware and configuration.
2. Protect data, software and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
3. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network problem (level 2/3).
4. Monitor network performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
5. Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problem.
6. Configure and maintain network equipment, services (VPN) and access.
7. Secure network by establishing and enforcing policies.
8. Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure approval and success of changes made to network infrastructure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities