- To prepare and deliver the business value propositions for customers, including proposal writing and quotation after user requirements gatherings
- Support Sales Manager in the pre-sales and sales process by taking part and leading the related activities and by contributing to the process based on the knowledge of client’s environment and needs
- Lead project planning sessions and coordinates resource allocations
- Monitor project progress and provides regular management updates to the IT Head and business users
- Manage and lead IT projects and development team(s)
- Liaise and coordinate with both external and internal parties to ensure smooth running of IT projects
- Conduct requirement analysis, project monitoring, status tracking, testing, training.
- Perform presentation, user walk-through, reporting, documentation, minutes writing. Conduct Proof of Concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
- Develop customer relationship and satisfaction
- Identifying project risk areas and providing mitigation strategies
- Ability to provide required Project working level meetings cum presentation as well as Project Steering Committee meeting cum presentation
- Ensure a match between customer expectations and delivery
- Respond to customers feedback and request promptly
- Knowledge and experience in BPM and/or ECM will be added advantage
- A fast-learner with a passion in picking up new domain knowledge
- An independent and meticulous out-out-the-box thinker who works well with teams
- 2 - 3 years relevant IT Project management experience
- Skills: PMP, PMO, Program manager, Project management professional
- Application Software deployment and maintenance
- Functional Area: IT Project Management and Stakeholders Management
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?