- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable including follow up payment, prepare statements.
- Organize paperworks.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Primary/ Secondary School/ SPM/ "O" Level in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.