- Support the company in its overall goals and objectives in alignment with aspects of Human Resource functions.
- Manage day-to-day administrative and operational activities of the company in its day to day operations.
- To provide secretarial administrative and operational duties to the department which includes correspondence, time management, typing and filing, meetings arrangement, upkeep office equipment etc.
- Managing the hiring process in line with business needs.
- Handle employee disciplinary issues and grievances.
- Provide advice or counselling or disciplinary action in accordance with company policies and regulation.
- Knowledge on Malaysia Employment Act & statutory guinelines.
- Liaise with local authorities in regards to all statutory regulations and all labor related matters.
- Ensure adherence and fulfilment of statutory requirements on people –related matters.
- Manage to handle all payroll related issues and payroll software
- Maintain and ensure implementation of proper policies, employee’s handbook, working procedure and other rules and regulation.
- Able to handle Private and Confidential matters and issues, e.g: personal information, and well maintain employees’ file and data in a proper way.
- General administration of the company which includes maintenance of legal document and agreement, staff welfare and security.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least, Bachelor's Degree/ Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Others or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or at least 1 years working experience in HR related field
- Able to speak & write in Mandarin & English Only.
- Good personality, merdiculous, resourceful, good communication skills, hardworking and able to work independently.
Perks and Benefits :
- Career advancement & development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture