Position : HR Manager
Location : Klang
Salary : RM5,000 – RM8,000
Working Hours : Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:30pm), 3rd Saturday (8:30am – 12pm)
- Manage and drive the full spectrum of Human Resources functions, which encompasses Manpower & Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Salary Administration, Performance Management, Employee Relations & Welfare, Industrial Relations, Training & Development along with experience in managing foreign workers requirements.
- Establishes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in the Human Resources Department and identifies areas of improvements to the existing process flows to improve task effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Review, formulate, develop and implement HR common processes, procedures, policies and guidelines for the whole group and ensure branch and subsidiaries compliance.
- Effectively manage the Human Resources Department and ensure compliance with local regulations pertaining to employment practices.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, hard skill and soft skill training, language training and health programs. Identify and develop appropriate program for career advancement, staff development, and staff retention.
- Drive performance management system and propose competitive remuneration policies to enhance and promote performance oriented culture.
- Handle disciplinary issues, staff counselling & grievances, terminations, domestic inquiry and other industrial / employee relation matters in compliance with local labor laws inclusive labor court cases and IR court matters.
- Working closely with the Management to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the human resources in achieving the company business objectives.
- Establish yearly strategic plans and objectives for the department as well as developing and monitoring human resource budget.
- Delivers progress reports to the Top Management as appropriate.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Possess sound knowledge of the Employment Act, Industrial Relation Act and prevailing HR practices and legislation.
- Minimum at least 5 years of working experience in human resource and admin field with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Excellent leadership skills, possess strong organizational and managerial skills with hands-on approach and multitasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A person with high degree of integrity, meticulous, self-driven, highly initiative and resourceful.
- A mature team player and a strategic thinker with positive and pro-active attitude.
- Have strong sense of urgency with the ability to meet critical deadlines and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment even beyond office hours.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.