- To understand the freight term, special instruction as well as service level on all shipments.
- To closely monitor the shipment or escalate immediate if shipment found any discrepancies (pick up from shipper till delivery to Consignee).
- To work closely with freight planner as an integrated team to provide customer with shortest transit of freight movement and accurate shipment status to ensure customer satisfaction. Upon received flight details from freight planner is Customer Service's responsibility to create house air waybill and master airway bill in FAMS system.
- Provides customers in a timely manner, air waybill numbers, flight and routing information of freight movement.
- Arrange with trucking department for cargoes and documentation collection from shipper's promises within time frame as instructed by customer. To request with trucking coordinator the booking reference number for every pick up from customer enable for monitoring purpose.
- To issue shipping instruction, attaching shipper's invoice and packing list (if available) to enable operation personnel to process custom clearance and act as checklist before submission to airline.
- To work closely with SCHENKER destination office by sending shipment pre-alert and scanning of shipping documents to enable pre-clearance and other requirement stipulated in SOP. Customer Service to ensure the correct rate/charges are applied in house airway bill based on shipper invoice details and check the rate accordingly based on profile before scanning to destination. Any amendment on house airway bill must alert to destination within 48 hours upon flight departure.
- To dispatch/return to shipper the documents upon cargoes departure required documents such like, house air waybill, shipper invoices and custom form within the time frame agreed.
- To maintain proper and complete recording of all shipments. Generate reports on timely manner as required by shipper and management.
- Maintain up to date filing such as monthly report, discrepancy report and exception report.
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Malaysia Requirements Requirements
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move. Our offer Our offer
Employee Insurance Benefits MY, Professional Development MY, Total Rewards Package MY, Work-life Balance MY, Working Internationally MY