Sr Analyst, IT Service Operations Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor or Bayan Lepas, Penang Driving human progress is not just about providing cutting-edge technology – it’s also about maintaining and supporting it. Our IT Service Operations team provides holistic support and proactive monitoring to maintain the overall health of IT applications, tools and infrastructure in complex global businesses. We are subject matter experts in hardware, data and software, security, information access, system performance and data integrity. We also work in partnership with other IT functions and departments to recommend process improvements and resolve system outages. Key Responsibilities
- Working on incidents and requests relating to Distribution Lists and Generic Mailboxes (adding/removing/changing/creating/deleting/change ownership) through Outlook and Exchange Admin Console, provisioning work with minimal or no troubleshooting
- ITIL would be good, not a requirement
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Familiar with Distribution Lists and Generic mailbox, Exchange Admin console can be trained
- Prior experience with Microsoft Exchange server
- Experienced in supporting Wintel Technology - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Experiencing using ticketing system such as ServiceNow.
- Document problems, platform standards and the corrective procedures, interact with other technology groups to identify and correct problems where necessary.
- Work independently and as a team member on projects with many challenges.