- Supervise, organize and plan activities to ensure smooth fabrication and construction of structures within the stipulated schedule.
- Review technical drawings and advise engineering of any discrepancies before commencement of fabrication works.
- Perform MTO and update progressively to ensure proper control of material procurement and usage
- Ensure that manpower is effectively deployed to deliver in time.
- Resolve any technical problems or issues faced at the work site
- Study and evaluate the work sequences and methods and explore new ideas to improve quality and productivity
- Responsible for preparation of red line mark ups to Engineering for AS BUILTS submission to clients
- Liaise with clients’ representatives and coordinate with other supervisors for effective coordination of all works.
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environmental procedures are followed and counsel staff about compliance as necessary
- To implement the Company’s safety policy and safety management system and to enforce legislated safety requirement and the Company’s safety rules and regulations at site
- Monitoring delivery of construction materials and ensure that quality/types/dimension are as per the specified requirements.
- To have good control on stock check and count
- To control wastage
- Check daily attendance of all sub-contractor’s workers for late arrival, absent, early departure and false claim etc.
- Ensure discipline and good morale maintained at the construction site.
- To attend the site meeting with Site Agent & sub-contractors.
- To undertake other ad-hoc assignments as required from time to time by the management.
- Preferably with Diploma / Degree in Building Construction, Engineering (Civil & Structural) or experience in related field.
- Familiar with building construction (Civil Structural)
- Preferably >5 years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge in construction specialist work.
- Able to lead and supervise site workers.
- Knowledge in using Ms Office & Ms Project
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Insurance