- Manage project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Assist work progress from beginning until handover project.
- Monitoring and coordinating construction works at site especially on Architectural works.
- Ensure all work done in accordance to the specification in good workmanship practice and without delay on progress.
- Controlling of resources such materials and ensure all material and machinery delivered to site conform to the purchase order.
- Control and manage subcontractors at site.
- Ensure all workers comply with safety regulations on site.
- Prepare and submit proper record of site diary, site measurement and project progress report.
- Daily supervision and monitoring of workers, sub-con, machinery, materials at site.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date record on all materials at site.
- Present ideas keeping in mind client's needs, building's usage and environmental impact.
- Design detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications.
- Maintain within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Go on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Proven working experience.
- Exemplary portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Good drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3D Studio VIZ or similar).
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding communication and project management skills.
- A recognized Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or its equivalent with 1-2 years' work experience in Building projects.
- Applicant must be willing to work in any project location
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?