- Prepare project progress report and claim;
- Preparation of Project’s Final Account;
- Supporting all preparation of request such as RFI to consultants to ensure smooth running of project, resolve NCR
- Ensure full trace-ability to personnel, processes and equipment.
- Assist Project Manager to liaise with consultants and architects on solving all technical matter.
- Assist Project Manager to conduct technical and contractual reviews to ensure the work is being executed in accordance with Contract;
- Direct all works performed by his staff or subcontractor in connection with project;
- Assist Project Manager to ensure strict works / schedule conformance before handover;
- Assist Project Manager to monitor and coordinate the engineering and procurement activities;
- Prepare daily and periodic reports submitted by subcontractors and submit to Project Manager for review;
- Initiate necessary remedial actions to maintain the project on schedule.
- Assist Project Manager to negotiate and settle all contract changes.
- Preparation of Contract and Variation Copy;
- Need to be able to read construction drawings and have AutoCAD knowledge
- Supervise proper handover of completed project to clients
- Supervise personnel concerned with material handling understand the handling methods, procedures and equipment
- Conform for issue / receipt requirements; maintain accurate stock keeping.
- Manage and co-ordinate all site activities to ensure smooth implementation of the project within schedule and quality.
- Continuously monitor project quality is in conformance with specification and requirements.
- Report to the Project Managers on progress of works, resources utilization and manpower status.
- Attend company weekly meeting to review project progress, schedule and quality, cost incurred to-date, discuss and resolve any issues highlighted pertaining to the projects.
- Responsible on daily site activity reporting to Project Manager
- Ensure toolbox meeting is to be conducted within your section every morning before start any site activity
- To ensure compliance with HSE policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties as instructed from time to time by the Project Manager/ Project Director and Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication skill in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well versed with prevailing market prices of construction works and building materials.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently, committed and good communication skills.
- Ability to manage project cost, handle contract administration works and regulate good contract documentation.
- Candidates with on-site working experience will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?