- To provide pre-sales technical supports, e.g. requirement meetings and discussions.
- To attend project/site meetings, understand project requirements, accept responsibility for internal related matters such as negotiate on delivery time.
- To coordinate project activities with internal resources (esp. Technical, Production, Test & Services, Customer Support) and customers.
- To prepare the project task and delivery schedule/planner, complying with the customer project timeline.
- To monitor and document project progress and manage it so as to meet the expected dateline.
- To ensure internal resources are channel to meet project time-line implementation.
- To act as the main contact person (single point of contact) to the customer for project-related matters.
- To engage a third-party contractor for the job at sites (if necessary) such as cabling work and mounting.
- To provide consultation for customer on project-related matters.
- To carry out post-project monitoring by staying in touch with the customer to know.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in products & services. The current customer base includes banking, government, healthcare and commercial sectors with both corporate and small business users. In addition to the existing country-wide network of dealers and distributors, the overseas sales and marketing activities will be actively developed.
IT and computer savvy are preferably as the company's technology involves both hardware and software with a strong emphasis on networking and Internet applications. However, product knowledge and technical training will be provided by in-house product specialists.
These positions are suitable for highly motivated candidates, with the right skill set, who are looking for new challenges and satisfying careers in sales.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities